Wednesday, August 24, 2005

last week and today

it almost a week i didn't post anything here.

i am so busy with my stuff.

last week on thursday i went to kl to pick up my bro's family. i thanked wan for accompany me and didn't let me drive alone. erm ... it was a wonderful journey, definitely :) he kept on talking. eh he plak, we laa .. we kept on talking. telling this and that. bout him and her. hahaha ... i never had a long journey with him. so the first time was really great.

we arrived serdang bout 9.15pm. i sent him home before i get my dinner with my family at sate kajang. at the kajang stadium eh. near u guys played ur futsal i guess. i arrived home bout 11pm then i get hungry again and my grandma layan my kepala n fried some cempedak for me. pehh best giler. cempedak dr kampung atok aku tu ... hehehe.

and i left to jb on the next morning.

and on sunday there was kenduri doa selamat at my home. for me, it was tiring. but for my niece it was fun. pakai baju lawa2. dapat duit. dapat hadiah. hehehe. may be aku kecik dulu pon gitu kot ... so do u rite? bestnye jadik baby. tido. makan. dapat duit. takyah kusut kepala nak belajar. buat psm. nak keje. carik duit. aduh... byk giler tanggungjawab bile semakin dewasa kan ...

i get back to bp on that sunday evening.

and today, it was tiring. really tiring. stood up for 4 hours at the machine. damn. when will these stuff to be over. i was thinking to have hafdzuan's help to get this thing complete as soon as possible. but he have test on tomorrow. may be next week.

and tonite i have class. damn it was 7.15pm already. i have to be ready for the class. c yah ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

malas la nak tolong .... hahahaha

nizo said...

cis.... ni yg aku hangin ni....dah sampai serdang tak nak blanje aku makan...

kalo tak nak blanje makan pun jadi a pom2 girl masa wan main futsal

FrH said...

yelaaa .. xnak tlg xpe .. huhuh

wahahahha .. aku dah penat jd pompom girl dia masa lawan basket kat sini hari tu. kalah jugek ..

hafdzuan said...

alaa.. team lawan menang nasib ...

nizo said...

menang nasib ke ko yg tak handal?... cuba la import poza.... kemenangan pasti di tangan anda!