Friday, December 30, 2011

Recap my wonderful 2011

flashback on how wonderful my 2011 journey was :)

Jan  - moved to new work place. good pay, good company, good colleague, good location (just 12mins away from my home, my top priority when looking for a job). the best part is, my company is going to re-locate in Nilai in few months. that is double joy for me because it just 4mins away from my home. weeehoooooo! bercita-cita nak g keje naik basikal jek lepas re-locate ni hihihi ;)

Feb - kitchen extension was completed, so does our kitchen cabinet. we were very happy for the outcome (met our expectation) and finally the spacious kitchen we got. yeahhhh.

March - i was conceived for number 2 as per plan :)

May - decided to end my breastfeeding journey. hadzim was 1y 11mths at that time. 

June - throw 2nd birthday party for hadzim.
watch arsenal game here, in Bukit Jalil stadium. weehoooo (tp still kichiwa sbb fabregas tak de laa pulak huhu).

Nov - had my babymoon (kemaruk nak vacation punye pasal haha). 

above all, the most important thing happened in 2011 was the arrival of our 2nd bundle of joy, Hadfina Farwizah. and the best part is, i managed to deliver her thru normal delivery as what i'm hoping & praying for. syukur.

2011 is the most wonderful year for me. everything was good (at least for me) and runs smoothly
:) alhamdulillah. lets hope for another wonderful year of 2012, for us & for everybody else too :)

things i missed for this year:
1 - vacation. sedihhhhh. maka kenelah qada' pada tahun ini!
2 - Hafdzuan's convocation. hahaha nasib laa badan, baby keluar awallah plak kali ni ;)


hello 2012!

3 comments:

ak yuyunz said...

vacay kena qada' - memang betulll.. hehe..

happy new year farah!

ashra said...

2012-plan for vacation je la ye pasni.hehe.byk sudah urusan da selesaikan ;) alhamdulillah..

ashra said...

happy 2012!
;)