Friday, May 07, 2010

the one who made me a mom




he is the one


the one who makes me scream everytime when i saw him playing at the stairs.
the one who now can walk on his own but still failed his walking licensed. kadang-kadang jalan macam orang mabuk.
the one who accompany me to sleep, since my-sleeping-partner is away.
the one who love seeing me scream when i wanted to put his pampers.
the one who can stand still & be the most wonderful kid in the world whenever tv advertisements pop out.
the one who melting my heart with his cheecky smile.
the one who scream at me excitedly when i was at the door, whenever i back from work.
the one who is everything for me.
he is the one who made me a mom. for 10 months, already. and i couldnt be happier than this.

happy mothers day for myself, my mom, my mother in-law and all mom in the world.
especially the first-time mom, like me. another date to celebrate!

6 comments:

MiszJamal said...

happy mother's day farah! baby comel sebab mummy dia gojes.. hehehhe

ashra said...

'the one who love seeing me scream'
i loike...sama la dgn aleesya!

happy mother's day!

ak yuyunz said...

happy mothers day frh!

psst : eh nmpk mcm dh kurus aledi. rindu kt angah ek.. hehehe.. :D

FrH said...

jamal - tq fren. ;)
ashra - haha so true kan ..? happy mother's day to u too :)
kak yun - happy mother's day jugak!! (ehehe .. tq! haha mcm gitulah gamaknye ;))

p!nkerton said...

happy mother's day farah! u're definitely 1 supermommy ;)

FrH said...

fateh - u too fren! happy mother's day :)