Wednesday, February 11, 2009

5 recent updates

Check-up in Government clinic
Since im going to deliver in Putrajaya Hospital, so I decided to have my checkup at government clinic. I went there last week – its just after 5 months pregnant. Cepat jugak laa, xlaa 2, 3 jam menunggu (or maybe sbb I dtg seawal 7.30am). The nurse make some noise kenapa dah 5 months baru nak datang *wink*. Betullah org ckp, nurse klinik gomen skrg mmg bagus-bagus, mantap, berkaliber, layanan mesra … (ok enough said).
The service was damn perfect. Kalau lah aku tau dr dulu lg aku dah pergi check-up kat klinik gomen. Banyak gile information diorang provide, plus the vitamins segala bagai dapat & the most important thing - they are FREE ;)

House defects – damn you developer
I went for inspection before they handed up my house keys. It was a lot of unacceptable & ridiculous defects (malas nak cerita defects apa, buat sakit hati saje) eventhough the developer is well known & established as well. Abah was around during inspection, as expected, he makes some BIG noise to the developer’s representative & turn his face green. Just after a week, I saw all the defects had been re-covered. Hope we can get the keys by end of this month & move in by March. To pay for 2 houses is a huge burden for us :(

He started making some yoga
Baby started making his moves on last Friday (maybe it came earlier, but I couldn’t figure it out… manalah tau, ni kan 1 st experience). The feeling is like – geli-geli, mcm ada org cucuk2 dlm perut tapi tak sakit laa, tapi sekejap on right side, sekejap lg on the left side. Its just 5 months, so the baby haven’t practice any martial art or kungfu yet, perhaps a yoga - smooth & tender :). I have no idea on how their future practice for the next 2 months ;). still, im loving it.

Swimming
I’m having a husband that is a sport-extreme-crazy. He kept himself fit by - jogging for 10km, swimming for 3km, & not included basketballs & futsals (yet to include … bicycling) – & he get me into his world, without any constraint.
Currently I’m joining him for swimming – that is all I am able to do now. And I think it is the best exercise for preggers, instead of yoga (amat boring ok). As the result, my weight is increasing at a right track & I am now can swim up to 50mx20laps… I am so happy with that, dulu nak lepas 50m pn sampai semput-semput ;)

Vacation is needed
Its been a while Hafdzuan & me haven’t go for any vacations. Our last honeymoon (in KK) was the final one. We have some plans for snorkeling activities, but I am not allowed to ride any boats because of the jarring movement. Anyhow, we are going to Terengganu on this Saturday to attend a friend’s wedding & stays there for a night. Staying at a chalet near the beach, makan ikan bakar, mandi laut pon jadilahhh ... asalkan ada laut jek namanya vacations laaa ;)

5 comments:

Jsmn said...

i need a new life.

help.

FrH said...

min, join us for swimming every saturday & sunday morning laa. kat PICC. jom.

jiwasintetik said...

bagus sungguh kehidupan kamu.
All the best!

laki cikgu kimia said...

wan memang la kuat blari.. kate idung membelah awan..

zaidi said...

err...cerita pasal kat terengganu tu sila upload dalam KKS ehh..kasi aku jeles skit..thehehe..