Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the updated

some wish for some people:





1. for H (H = Hafdzuan = Hubby) -- > all the best for your new career. From t-shirt+jeans+selipar+ now u turn to shirt+slack+tie+blazer+leather shoes. It’s a damn huge transformation of life. Im so happy for you dear :)




2. my sis in law & my chantekkk nieces (Darwisya & Damia) had moved to Hong Kong with my brother, who currently further his study at HK U until 2010. owhh im going to miss them to maxxx. xtau bile lg dpt jumpe diorang .. :(





3. xdi & aimi --> congratulations :) we (me & H) are still naive. haha.

4. rin & sapok, mc akh & padil, enawar & ashra --> selamat pengantin baru utk korang semua. for rin, sorry sbb xdpt dtg .. maybe bile kau bersalin nnt then i will be in miri. for mc akh, i will be in kelantan for ur wedding as promised (even without H around). For enawar (my scholl gud fren) mg dpn aku blk jb semata-mata kenduri kau :)

5. jasmin --> hope ur mom will recover very soon. :(



6. my own self --> being a wife makes me appreciated time very much.
Getting married & move from our parent’s house & stay on our own is the biggest transformation of life.
For a girl that turns to wife = u have to do everything on ur own. from cleaning the whole house, to wash bathroom, to wash clothes, to iron clothes, to lipat baju, to cook & definitely to serve ur husband. I am thinking of my mom. How can she..? arghh.
Time will makes me get use with it. Im still learning.
Owh, now I realized I am damn superwoman. Just like our moms.

Its just 11am, but im still thinking what im going to cook for dinner.
Saiko btol ah aku ni. :P

5 comments:

Rembo said...

woi! woi!

gua xde?

smpai hati lupa kat gua. kufur nikmat btol la!

hahaha

FrH said...

erm. aku nk wish kau apa ..?
nnt kau kawen aku wish laa kat sini k .. :)

zaidi said...

thehehe...xpe la...oh ya ..semoga berkekalan hingga akhir hayat..:P

Miss Lili@ said...

what about me? what about meeeeee????!

bile nak buat housewarming?

and,

bile nak tolong masak untuk aku?

FrH said...

lia, nak wish apa meh? g bali pon suda .. jadik bridesmaid pon suda ..

housewarming akan dibuat di rumah baru aku, around this year jugak. tp xtau bile, kunci xdpt lg hehe. at the moment aku sewa lg nih .. so tungguuuuuu ..

so bile nk dtg umah aku tolong makan? aku on jek.