Monday, October 17, 2005

my final week lectures!

its been a while i didnt post anything here.
as usual i am so busy with my psm. right now the final stage is on. polishing and some microscope stuff. isnt that boring? :P
then i have to analyze the result. hope by next week everything will be over.

and this week. my final week lectures. :) the wednesday nite will be my last lecture at kuittho. living and study here for 5 years will come to an end. sometimes i wish my life will never be change at all. study for the whole life... could it be? hahaha... but as the time running on, so do our lives. lectures will be over. im gonna miss the life study. test and exams. but most of all the friends. owhh ... im so scared of ages. dont u? hhmmmmmmm..................

im totally bored. i need to do my report. gonna continue with my task.
bye.

is my writing boring? huh, who cares ...

3 comments:

Jsmn said...

hoho. jgn kata cenggitu. i got 2 years to go n i'll b 25 by then. damn. tua gile tapi takleh buat ape2 a. its my choice.

nizo said...

apasal wan tak bawak balik desperate?.... ko bagi tak kat wan?

Anonymous said...

selamat ari raye