Thursday, May 03, 2012

april - travelling month

april was a travelling month for my family. i mean, the whole of the family ;)

my brothers (faeez & faisya) went to aukland with my dad.
then, my mom off for her 12days europe trip (went to 6 countries) with her friends. 
back form her europe trip, mom join us for Bandung trip, as well as faeez --- i thanked faeez (who works with AA) for the free tickets, tqvm brother! =)
and last but not least, my eldest brother, fahmi & his wife off to London & Scotland for his convocation (tak habis-habis convo abang haku nih. dulu convo master skrg convo diploma surgeon apa ntah, tak de keje lain ke asyik belajar jek ... hikssss).


soon, will upload my bandung trip.

p/s --- dulu nak buat link for my travelling log rasa macam tak cukup banyak berjalan lagi .. rasanya sekarang dah buleh dah letak link for my travelling log :)

No comments: