Friday, November 12, 2010

a new journey =)

i thanked God for hearing my pray - to start my new work life by next year.
alhamdulillah.
kerja-idaman-kalbu yang dicari-cari akhirnye comes to an end.
yes i got an offer =) a better one of course.

i'm sooo glad cause i'm going right towards my personal objective for next year - i want to be out from my comfort zone (to be a better one i have to be out from my current place. i have no potential to grow in this company, so i have to leave asap). i need new environment. i need carrier advancement. i'm hunger of new knowledge. i challenged myself for new challenge. and definitely, i need myself a new pay (hehe, but who doesnt right? :P).

next job - i know its going to be tougher & dirtier!! gaji yg okkk (alhamdulillah walaupon tak sehebat gaji kawan-kawan yg keje O&G) & definitely new environment (yes, its not going to be a similar one, but the job scope is still the same). anyway, i'm going to remain my post as a junior engineer (never mind!) but the pay is meant for senior engineer (kahkahkah. money matters most compared to position when living in this expensive world).

good luck to myself. will start to serve at new place on january 2011.
weehoooo for myself :)

p/s even though hubs & i were in the same background (engineering), but we have a different point of view in our dream job. hubs prefer to wear slacks & tie to work & working with people (that's why he joined PTD!) but i prefer working with machine and wearing jeans to work. haha. but at home, we still speak the same language =)

8 comments:

Mrs Z said...

Congrats FrH. I'm so happy for you. I know it's a bit early though but good luck and all the best with your new job. :D

Arissa Zoela said...

trpakse la aku save lg emel br ko ye..hehe.congrats beb.

ak yuyunz said...

congrats frh!

"money matters most compared to position when living in this expensive world"

stmt yg sooooooooo true.. i loike!

Diyana said...

congrats beb!;)

atulhani said...

congrates and best of luck at new place! ;-)

ashra said...

congrats fara!..
end jan aku dtg umah,ko blanja ye =)

FrH said...

all - thank you for your words! :)

Rembo said...

Chet...lu buat gua "goyang" la plak.