Wednesday, December 31, 2008

welcoming the 2.0.0.9

for the past few years, i've been celebrating my new years at home.
why? because i had my school days + my uni days & my early working days in Johore - & they are not having a public holiday on 1st Jan, but on 1st Ramadhan.

hence, watching the fireworks from an idiot box + get to the bed as early as 12.30am + working on the new year day was kinda suck.

so, this time around, here i am - celebrating the new year in Selangor. 1st Jan - a public holiday. YEAHHH

tonight, im going to chill my new year's night with my ex-housemates while watching fireworks. since everybody is already married, so all the hubbies will accompany us :)

me & my 5years housemates during uni time. smua muke ganteng lg masa nih :)


so whats for tomorrow..?

having a swimming session in the morning with hb at Putrajaya (a normal activity on our weekends) & attending hb's bestfriend wedding at Serdang.

anyhow, happy new year 2009 to everyone :)

cheering your 2009 year to the max & get blessed always.

3 comments:

laki cikgu kimia said...

heh hepi new year puan.

Miss Lili@ said...

happy new year!!

weh i hope you are not going to crowded place ya for the fireworks session.. macam tak sesuai jer untuk ibu mengandung?

anyway have fun!

FrH said...

nasrul --> happy new year too! camne new year di tempat org? upload with photos laa

Lia --> thanks babe. u 2. owhh tidak, aku hanya melepak saje .. thanks anyway.