Thursday, March 02, 2006

The stages of our life


When we were little, we were asked, “Hey what do you wanted to be when you grow up?” Im sure most of us will probably say they wanted to be a doctor. So do I .. hahahhaha .. At that time, being a doctor is as everyone’s wished. Why? Because we were told that being a doctor is the greatest job in the world and we want to be part of it. Didn’t we?

We were grown up, as times goes by. And we might see what will be our future and planned it, either it went well or not. Im thinking bout my desired and ambition seriously, when I was 15. I already planned my life when I was 15. I knew what Im going to be, and am already set my mind for it. I think I planned it well. Yes, I did.

And now, here I am. I have been waiting for tomorrow for 9 years. 17 years of hard work is paid off. Im so glad.

Even I think I had planned my future is well, and I made it, but actually there are a few things in my life that I regretted. We are an ordinary human that will never satisfy with what we have. If I could turn back time, I wanted to study really-really hard for the SPM. I wanted to change my SPM results. That was the biggest thing in my life that I wanted to change. And I know if I were asked, what is the biggest unsuccessful thing that I went through in my life, my answer will be my SPM results. However, I know I will never change the fates. It is a fate.

Above all, until today, I think I went through my life as I wanted it to be. Im glad.

But life must still go on. So do the questions that we need to answer in our life. From “What is your PMR/SPM results?” to “Which university are you going and what course did you take?” to “What and where are you working?” And the questions stop at that line because I do have complete answers for those questions. Nevertheless, the questions will still running on to “When will you get engaged? When will you get married?” till “How many kids do you have now?”Iit will never stop there.

We were grown up. Sometimes I just couldn’t believe that I am big enough to have work and pay my mom back, buy desired car, a house, posses credit card, shopping, and even getting married and give birth.

I hope my life will run, as I wanted it to be. Now, im glad I have perfect things in my life. Great mom and brothers, wonderful and cool friends around plus an adorable soulmate. What more do I need? My life is already complete and I thanked God for everything.

I just babble to complete my empty day besides playing my favorite games and watching astro the whole day. Tomorrow will never be like today. Nevertheless, I still cannot wait to be at work tomorrow.

5 comments:

nizo said...

ape yg ko merapu ni?.... apasal aku tak paham satu pun yg ko tulih ni..... len kali pakai font arial.... jgn pakai font yg kluar gambar bulan.... aku tak pandai nak tafsir ape yg ko tulih

nizo said...

wei.... ko nak jadi doktor yek?...

aku dah paham ape yg ko tulih tu....

FrH said...

hahaha .. nape. kau xnak jadi doktor ke dulu? :P

apa yg kau paham ni .. xpaham aku ..

Jsmn said...

ahhah sama aa... dulu aku nak jadik doktor la, farmacist la... sumer associated ngan medic la. then bile aku tak berjaya dlm bidang sains, aku go to the second thing i like the most, ART. tapi mak aku tak bagi amik grafik, masuk pertanian. now aku amik landscape where i can apply both pertanian and grafik!

nizo said...

bukan tak nak jadi doktor a.... aku takut salah wayering jantung org je karang.... yg kanan pegi kiri... yg kiri pegi blah kaki... otak aku tak leh simpan lelama... nanti korap...